The Atheist Agenda
“Ah, but it is the right kind of child rape. […] It is men raping girls. Which is natural.”
Ugandan Minister of Ethics and Integrity says men raping girls is natural but being gay is unnatural and wrong.
The loudest voices of hatred always seem to come from behind the closet door. What better way to throw people off the scent by attacking your own kind? So it’s not surprising, according to a high-profile theologian, that the Russian Orthodox Church has a gay mafia that might well put the Vatican’s to shame.
It has to be true all the time.
Sally Kern OK (R)
Studies show that no society that has totally embraced homosexuality has lasted more than a few decades.
Norway: Same-Sex sexual activity legal since 1972.
Still here, Sally.
Sally Kern Does Not Represent Me.
1. Being gay is not natural. Real Americans Always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester and air conditioning.
2. Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around with tall people will make you tall.
3. Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behaviour. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4. Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn’t changed at all like many of the principles on which this great country was founded; women are still property, blacks still can’t marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5. Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of marriage like Britney Spears’ would be destroyed.
6. The only valid marriages are those which produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn’t be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren’t full yet, and the world needs more children.
7. Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8. Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That’s why we have only on religion in America.
9. Children can never succeed without both a male and female role model at home. That’s why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10. Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven’t adapted to cars, the service-sector economy or longer life spans.
is prevalent throughout human history, all over the world, and in the other species on our planet.
It is not going to stop, the sexuality of our and other species does not work that way.
Why are you atheists so rude about religion?
How does religion do any harm?
Why can’t you just let people believe what they want?
Well I’ll see you later. I’m off to go vote against gay marriage because the Bible says it’s immoral.
One is often told that it is a very wrong thing to attack religion, because religion makes men virtuous. So I am told; I have not noticed it.
Outted as a hypocrite.
The old testament doesn’t apply unless of course we say it applies then the part we say applies does apply but the bad stuff you mention doesn’t apply because of jesus
We ran out of plates.
This can possibly be the most disrespectful photo on Tumblr. I am not saying that you have to agree with what the bible says, but to utilize that book as a plate knowing what it means to people, is just plain disrespctful.
It’s sad that people are so full of anger when it comes to religion, that they would rather post photos like this that deal with their hostilities in a more appropriate way.
I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of NOT BEING ABLE TO GET MARRIED BECAUSE OF THAT BOOK.
Ten things I wish the church knew about homosexuality.
1. if Jesus did not mention a subject, it cannot be essential to his teachings
2. you are not being persecuted when prevented from persecuting others.
3. truth isn’t a win that gets better with age. It’s more like manna you must recognize wherever you are and whoever you are with.
4. you cannot call it “special rights” when someone asks for the same rights you have.
5. it is no longer your personal religious view if you’re bothering someone else.
6. marriage is a civil ceremony, which means it’s a civil right.
7. If how someone stimulates the public nerve has become a needle in you moral compass, you are the one who is lost.
8. to condemn homosexuality, you must use parts of the Bible you don’t yourself obey. Anyone who obeyed every part of Leviticus would rightly be put in prison.
9. if we do not do the right thing in our day, our grandchildren will look at us with the same embarrassment we look at racist grandparents.
10. when Jesus forbade judging, that included you.
… is not a charity! They are an evangelical protestant church which uses donated money to actively oppress gay rights!
They have threatened to close tens of thousands of New York soup kitchens in they are forced to adhere to civil rights laws when dealing with gay employees. They spend your money lobbying governments to prevent LGBT rights legislation.
When they ring their bell at you tell them: “I only give to gay friendly causes.”
They are an evangelical protestant church which uses donated money to actively oppress gay rights.
They have threatened to close tens of thousands of New York soup kitches if they are forced to adhere to civil rights laws when dealing with gay employees.
They spend you money lobbying governments to prevent LGBT rights legislation.
Please research a charity before giving. Consider Doctors Without Borders or Amnesty International.
While the first amendment clearly states that “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion,” many Americans are concerned about the potential change in White House administration this November, and what it would mean for marriage equality. As a Mormon, Mitt Romney is openly against same-sex marriage and remains “committed to making sure that we reinforce the institution of marriage in this country by insisting that all states have a right to have marriage as defined as between a man and a woman.”
Our atheist, female, ‘living in sin’ Prime Minister who is obsessed with ‘moving forward’ is against same-sex marriage because it’s ‘against our culture and our heritage’ which she them explained is based on the bible… WTF?!
Civics Lesson: Here’s the thing about rights. They’re not supposed to be voted on. That’s why they call them rights. http://imgur.com/DvS66
The money was handled by gay people! If that bothers you, give it to someone else!