Civics Lesson: Here’s the thing about rights. They’re not supposed to be voted on. That’s why they call them rights. http://imgur.com/DvS66
Ten things I wish the church knew about homosexuality:
1) If Jesus did not mention a subject, it cannot be essential to his teachings.
2) Truth isn’t like wine that gets better with age> It’s more like manna you must recognize whenever you are and whoever you are with.
4) You cannot call it special rights when someone asks for the same rights you have.
5) It is no longer your personal religious view if you’re bothering someone else.
6) Marriage is a civil ceremony, which means it’s a civil right.
If you someone stimulates a public nerve has become the needle in your moral compass, you are the one who is lost.
8) To condemn homosexuality, you must use parts of the Bible you don’t yourself obey. Anyone who obeyed every part of Leviticus would rightly be put in prison.
9) If we do not do the right thing in our day, our grandchildren will look at us with the same embarrassment we look at racist grandparents.
10) When Jesus forbade judging, that included you.
You don’t have to be gay to be a supporter. You just have to be human. Daniel Radcliffe
Claiming someone else’s marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you’re on a diet.
Jesus: Okay, here’s an idea. You love them, like I loved you. Feed them, clothe them and shelter them, and let me deal with judging them.
Followers: But what if they’re gay or worship other gods?
Jesus: Did I stutter?