Ten things I wish the church knew about homosexuality:
1) If Jesus did not mention a subject, it cannot be essential to his teachings.
2) Truth isn’t like wine that gets better with age> It’s more like manna you must recognize whenever you are and whoever you are with.
4) You cannot call it special rights when someone asks for the same rights you have.
5) It is no longer your personal religious view if you’re bothering someone else.
6) Marriage is a civil ceremony, which means it’s a civil right.
If you someone stimulates a public nerve has become the needle in your moral compass, you are the one who is lost.
8) To condemn homosexuality, you must use parts of the Bible you don’t yourself obey. Anyone who obeyed every part of Leviticus would rightly be put in prison.
9) If we do not do the right thing in our day, our grandchildren will look at us with the same embarrassment we look at racist grandparents.
10) When Jesus forbade judging, that included you.
I would like to read to you what the Jesus said about homosexuality…
I’d like to, but he never said anything about it.
King Jesus returns! May 21, 2011.
Making fun of born-again Christinas is like hinting dairy cows with a high powered rifle and scope.
When asked, Why was there then only one set of footprints?
Jesus replied, The sand people ride single file to conceal their numbers.
Jesus: Okay, here’s an idea. You love them, like I loved you. Feed them, clothe them and shelter them, and let me deal with judging them.
Followers: But what if they’re gay or worship other gods?
Jesus: Did I stutter?
Did Jesus really hate fags!?
Thanks to: http://unindoctrinated.com/
Nay, do not hate your enemies, but instead, pray for them…
… because it’s super passive aggressive and will totally piss them off.
Father? Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
Neither. The chicken evolved from a single celled organism.
So evolution is true then?
Yes, the atheists are right about everything actually.
But that means that you can’t exist
That’s not exactly true. My name is Perry. I’m fixing your roof, remember?
Traci: When we let go and let God, jesus Christ and the holy Spirit, mountains and burdens are removed. Yokes are destroyed. We must hand over situations and people to the Lord. Let Him purge all things that are draining and/or slowing you down. Baggage comes in may forms. Have you handed over yours today?! I know I have and can say the peace of God is upon me for the actions taken! Praise Jesus!
Tiffany: So like this cuz. Once I let my baggage go everything has been working out for me. Walking in faith and not by sight.
Traci: Hey lil mama. Mom told me about the job OFFER!!! Congrats! I told you! Muah! Do your thang Tiffany LOL.. Oh, my bday gathering in NC is on June 5th.. will update you!
Bret: I remember being an empowered Christian and walking with God every day. I felt his love pour through me and every opportunity I had, I tried to communicate the truths of teh Bible to everyone who would listed.
Oh, how Jesus loved me!
Of course, this was over 15 years ago. Since then I have learned more about science, history, psychology and theology, to the point now that I know religion to be the most evil and poisonous human construction to have ever stained the Earth.
But if it works for you, fantastic! :o)
It’s really just can’t see how people can be thinking stuff like this. They actually believe this stuff!